- AdobeXD, Balsamiq — We use AdobeXD for user experience and user interface design, as well as Balsamiq mockups for quick prototyping.
- REST APIs — Complete backend is exposed using REST APIs and described using OpenAPI (Swagger) specification.
- Hosted on AWS — We host our projects on AWS infrastructure. Everything is automated from build to deployment.
- Enterprise tools for everything — Bitbucket and AzureDevOps as source control, CI/CD pipelines. Jira for issue tracking. Confluence for documentation. Google Chat for internal communication. IDE of your choice with paid subscription.
You will be a great fit if...
- You have worked before in our tech stack — We don’t expect you to have a background in everything we use, but we do expect you have a strong JS/TS fundamentals and ideally a background working with Angular, React or VueJS. You also understand the concepts of user interface software development and have worked before on similar projects. We also expect strong fundamentals in Vanilla CSS, especially in layouts using CSS Grid and Flexbox.
- You have 1+ years of experience — You have minimum 1 year of working experience in similar role as software engineer.
- You're highly productive while writing quality code — We release updates regularly. You can break down big projects into small deliverables, while caring about the outcome and quality.
- A genuine interest in technology — You have a desire for improvement and progress. You understand every technology has a tradeoff.